In the run up to Christmas, Express Solicitors run a Spot Prize incentive scheme. Members of staff can nominate their fellow employees for a prize if they feel as though they have gone above and beyond in their job role.
Each winner of a Spot Prize receives £50.00 shopping vouchers, a thank you card, and a balloon to show how much their hard work is appreciated by the firm.
This year’s winners include:
- Jack Norris– for his upbeat attitude and getting the job done.
- Lauren Wilson – for all her help and support with the new starters.
- Meredith Parkes – for all her recent hard work and always being happy to lend a hand.
- Mark Goodfellow – for his dedication to his role and positive approach.
- Tomm Freestone – for being a HR ‘star’ during what has been a busy period of recruitment for the firm.
- Charles Brown – for always being ready to lend a hand and mucking in whenever he can.
- Andrea Russell – for her ‘can do’ attitude, organisation skills, and keeping Ben Gent’s desk tidy.
- Jayne Lawson – for her great attitude in manning the OL/PL pool by herself.
- Andrew Blake – for his continuous positive attitude.
- Stephen Meadowcroft – for having a great work ethic and getting the job done.
- Scott Partridge – for taking time to support members of the new client team and supporting other junior team members.
- Stephanie Bridge – for producing a fantastic first supervision report and making a great start to her new role in OL/PL.
- Julie Taylor– for all her help in recent weeks with different secretarial work.
- Ryan Gledhill – for doing his first PADA and getting the costs.
- Ryan Postlethwaite – for a great job training the new OL/PL portal fee earners and always being one of the first to volunteer.
Georgina Reed, Maria Holmes, and Shaunna Fitzpatrick from the NCT Admin team were awarded a prize for going above and beyond in compiling a client testimonial database for Gavin Redman.
As well as spot prizes, a couple of fee earner prizes were also awarded. Lauren Asquith won an award for settling the most cases and Georgina Tither won an award for taking on a very difficult clinical negligence case.Craig Phillips won a prize for getting the most WIP put into Costs within the month.
The Costs department gave out a number of awards too! Prizes were awarded to:
- Jack Andrew – for being an all-round Costs bod who was nominated by a number of fee earners for doing a good job.
- Sarah Fowden – for settling the most cases.
- Daniel Brassington – for the best bill narrative.
- Claire Carlo – for the most payments on account agreed.
- Phillip Ebsworth – billed the most in terms of WIP over the month.