Anna Hansen is an Partner at Express Solicitors, where she specialises in clinical negligence cases. She conducts a caseload of various types involving mismanaged labour/birth injuries, mistakes made during surgery and delays in diagnosis and treatment.
Anna holds a Bachelor of Medical Science and is a dual-qualified solicitor of Australia and England & Wales.
Anna feels it is particularly important for clients who have suffered at the hands of negligence to have their questions answered.
Anna was mentioned in the 2017 Legal 500 where she was ranked as a Recommended Lawyer. The Legal 500 said:
Associate Anna Hansen is ‘thorough and very effective’ and is another key member of the team that is adept at handling high-value claims. Hansen demonstrates a ‘great insight into the key issues of the case’.
Anna was again mentioned in the 2018 Legal 500:
Anna Hansen is also recommended and has a varied case load. Anna advises on a broad range of cases such as mismanaged labour, mistakes made during surgery and delays in diagnosis and treatment.
Anna has a great deal of experience dealing with clinical negligence cases such as:
- Recovering £225,000 for a former member of the Army who suffered undiagnosed renal failure whilst serving.
- Securing damages of £235,000 for a nurse who suffered a seizure in hospital after being left unattended in a corridor on a trolley with no safety rails. She subsequently broke her shoulder and was left with permanent injuries.
- £160,000 compensation GP failure
- Securing damages for a young man left with a permanent foot drop injury after a hospital wrongly reported a back MRI and performed an unnecessary spinal surgery
- Express Solicitors Wins Anna £6,000 For Poor Medical Care After Operation on her Abdomen
- £27,000 for Lady Suffering After Botched Surgery