Robin Patey is a Partner at Express Solicitors, having been with the firm for over a decade. Robin specialises in serious injury claims and has vast experience and an impressive success rate in complex, high-value Personal Injury claims of all kinds.
As a Partner in Express Solicitors since 2002, Robin has been instrumental in shaping the firm’s vision over the past ten years as it steadily grew to become one of the UK’s leading specialist Personal Injury Law firms.
He points to the understanding he fosters with his clients as one his personal strengths. “A good understanding of my client’s needs when they face very difficult time following severe injuries is important”, says Robin. “Often this is the most difficult time in a client’s life they may have lost or face losing their job, experience relationship difficulties or breakdown, be in severe or even unmanageable pain, not be able to play with their children or follow hobbies they have spent their life enjoying”.
Robin uses his vast experience to empathise and sympathise with clients who find themselves victims of Personal Injury and does the utmost to assist them in by pursuing their rightful compensation from the responsible party.
Robin has recently take on a role as a Member of Independent School Appeals Panel.
Robin was also mentioned in the 2017 Legal 500 with Legal 500 giving him a Recommended Lawyer accolade Legal 500 said of Robin Patey.
Partner Robin Patey is also singled out for his handling of cases.
Robin is also a member of the North West Insider’s ’42 under 42′ which is a group comprising of 42 members from the North West who are all under the age of 42. The North West Insider describes members of the group as ”succesful and inspirational individuals who run their own businesses or work high up in a large organisation.”
Robin has extensive experience in Serious Injury compensation claims, below are examples of the cases he has worked on:
- RTA – client suffered chronic regional pain syndrome which meant she required the use of a wheelchair as direct result of accident. Settlement £1.7mill
- RTA £300,000 Sept 2015 – internal and leg injuries from head on collision
- Accident at work – March 16 – £20,000 – nerve damage following injuries during training session at work – arrest and restraint
- £24,000 – client pillion pass on motorcycle when driver loses control, facial injuries including scarring and dental injuries. Date 01/6/16
- Chronic regional pain syndrome – accident at work when client injured her back lifting – client unable to return to any form of work and requires single storey accommodation – £675,000 March 2016
- £120,000 Awarded To Lady After Badly Administered Injection
- £85,000 For Steven Wellings After A Drunked Rugby Tackle Turned His Life Upside Down
- £115,000 For David Sutcliffe After Injury At Work
- What to do if you are involved in an RTA
Recent Noteworthy Cases
Secured almost £4million for an RTA victim who sustained brain damage, £500,000 for a motorcycle accident victim, £85,000 for an assault victim.