Farm Accident Compensation
Our farm accident lawyers recognise that the agricultural industry is a dangerous environment for agricultural workers and the public. If you were the victim of a farm accident and are not to blame, you may be eligible to make a claim for compensation.
For more information about how you can make a farm accident compensation claim in order to secure the compensation you deserve, call 0161 904 4660 or complete our contact form.
Common Farm Accident Compensation Claims
Common causes of farm accident compensation claims:
- Injuries caused by machinery such as tractors, combine harvesters, fork lift trucks, diggers and 4×4 vehicles
- Injuries caused by animals
- Injuries caused by slips, trips and falls
- Injuries caused by falling, flying and moving objects
- Even if you tripped over a bale of hay, you may be eligible to claim compensation for the injuries you received. Contact the farm accident lawyers at Express Solicitors to find out more about making a farm accident claim.
Expert Farm Accident Solicitors
The HSE found that the two main causes of major injuries within an agricultural environment were falls from height and slips, trips and falls. A 2008 / 2009 LFS report showed an estimated 0.2 to 0.6 million working days (full-day equivalent) had been lost in the agricultural industry due to workplace injuries and ill health.
Our solicitors can provide legal advice and representation, as well as putting you in touch with the relevant medical professionals to ensure full rehabilitation after your accident.
Contact Express Solicitors today on 0161 904 4660 or complete our contact form and we will get back to you.