Are you thinking of leaving the personal injury sector as a result of:-
1. Changes in legislation?
2. Retirement of voluntary exit?
3. Cash flow problems or insolvency issues?
4. Covid 19 related issues
Then you need to speak to Express Solicitors!
The personal injury market has undergone huge changes in the past few years with the introduction of LASPO, fixed costs and MOJ portal work. Some firms may be struggling to make good profit costs on files, and are in the process of running down files. Have you ever considered the sale of your files?
At Express Solicitors we specialise in personal injury law and have a streamlined approach with excellent IT processes. We would be interested in purchasing your work in progress (WIP). We are not strangers to purchasing firms as either successor practices and can advise on TUPE disbursement settlements and ATE insurance cover.
Steps in WIP or firm Acquisition
- We will arrange a strictly confidential discussion with one of our Senior Partners to discuss your precise requirements.
- If it looks like we can assist, we will put in place a non-disclosure agreement to protect all parties.
- An experienced Partner led team will perform due diligence on the portfolio of cases. This can be done remotely and also in house if the need arises.
- Upon satisfactory completion of the due diligence an offer will be made for the portfolio of cases. We can offer a range of offers from percentage run off to outright cash deal.
If this is something you are interested in taking further for discussion, please contact James Maxey at Express Solicitors on 0161 904 4660.