Express Solicitors are a top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury. We cover every area of personal injury including public liability, occupier’s liability, road traffic accidents, employer’s liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters. At Express, we pride ourselves in the work we do helping injured people.
We guarantee the best possible customer service to our clients and we are looking for talented people to join us in delivering this. The role will involve dealing with new client enquiries from a wide range of sources, both on the telephone and face to face. There is no cold calling involved.
We are looking for people from a customer service background, with experience of working with clients to build an excellent rapport and help create new solid relationships from initial enquiries.
Express Solicitors cover every area of personal injury including public liability, occupier’s liability, road traffic accidents, employer’s liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters.
- Responsible for client experience from first contact until signed up and the file transferred to solicitor. The ability to build strong relationships with clients and therefore obtain commitment as a client is paramount.
- Calling prospective clients as soon as possible within required service standards
- Obtaining all relevant details of a prospective client’s claim to allow the claim to be assessed
- Presenting key information to management, in a concise manner
- Maintaining client files and diary tasks using the firm’s case management system
- Working within a team, providing cross-cover when necessary to ensure excellent client service
- Full legal training will be given
The above list is not exhaustive and as a New Client Enquiry Assistant in the New Client Team you are responsible for all new clients that come into the firm. You must ensure that a clients experience with the New Client team is positive.
- Customer service background.
- Experience of handling customer/client enquires on either the telephone or face to face.
- Strong influencing, negotiating and objection handling skills.
- Excellent levels of customer service.
- Ability to present relevant information to management in a concise manner.
- Proficiency in handling multiple enquiries and managing own time to ensure all enquiries fully pursued.
- A background within service handling for example financial services, claims management or other professional backgrounds an advantage.
The New Client Team opening hours are currently:
Monday – Friday: 08.00 – 21.00 (on a shift basis)
Early Shift: 08.00 – 16.30 (1 hour lunch)
Middle Shift: 09:30 – 18.00 (1 hour lunch)
Late Shift: 13.00 – 21.00 (30 minutes lunch)
Saturday – Sunday: 10.00 – 18.00 (1 hour lunch)
Bank Holidays: 10.00 – 18.00(1 hour lunch)
You will alternate weekly between early, middle and late shift as dictated by your roster. You will work one in seven weekends again dictated by your roster.
There will also be a smart phone rota, where one member of the team will take home a smart phone and answer any calls outside of office hours until 10pm. It is expected that this will be, one night every fortnight. A bonus will be payable on this night.
Due to the nature of your position you could be required to work whatever hours are necessary for the proper performance of your duties and this may on occasion mean that you will work in excess of your rostered hours. However this is envisaged to be minimal.
The salary for New Client Enquires Assistant is £16,000 plus commission. Commission is based on a generous realistic structure, where 99% of our New Client Team take home commission every single month.
28 days per year. NCT will close on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Our employees are our most important asset and it’s our employees who have made Express Solicitors the success it is today. Our recruitment process consolidates that success.
At Express Solicitors, we rate skill and ability above all else and therefore our recruitment policy encourages applications from all.