Our expert solicitors are regularly interviewed by the media for comment on legal matters.
If you would like an expert comment from a member of our team, please speak to our media enquiries department:
Call 0161 904 4660 or email email@example.com
A number of our partners and senior managers have appeared in the media. For more information on their experience, please see the details below.
- James Maxey – Appeared in numerous legal publications, interviewed for BBC Breakfast TV, BBC Radio 4, and Eclipse Legal Case Management System
- Daniel Slade – Interviewed about the Avandia cases for Granada Reports
- Robin Patey – Appeared on BBC Radio 5 Live to discuss fraudulent whiplash claims and the Alton Towers accident
- Richard Lowery – Appeared on BBC Radio 2 Simon Mayo show and BBC Radio Manchester to discuss rising insurance premiums
- Damian Bradley – Interviewed on ITV regional news and on the radio to discuss matters surrounding workplace accidents and employment-related issues. Recently featured in ‘This is Money’ discussing civil court delays.
Meet our communications team
Please contact a member of our team if you’re looking for any insight or comment from our lawyers.