The team at Express Solicitors continue to offer their expertise in various mainstream media, for example, on BBC Breakfast, BBC Radio 4 and ITV News.
We also regularly contribute to a number of trade and local publications, including:
- Business Live
- The Business Desk
- North West Business Insider
- The Law Society Gazette
- Legal Futures.
Keep up to date with the latest news from Express Solicitors
Find out more about our work in the community, company information, and much more on our about us page and blog.
Hear from the experts
With more than 100 years’ combined experience in settling personal injury claims, our staff are on hand to answer your questions.
A number of our partners and senior managers have appeared in the media. For more information on their experience, please see the details below.
- James Maxey – Appeared in numerous legal publications, interviewed for BBC Breakfast TV, BBC Radio 4, and Eclipse Legal Case Management System
- Daniel Slade – Interviewed about the Avandia cases for Granada Reports
- Robin Patey – Appeared on BBC Radio 5 Live to discuss fraudulent whiplash claims and the Alton Towers accident
- Richard Lowery – Appeared on BBC Radio 2 Simon Mayo show and BBC Radio Manchester to discuss rising insurance premiums
- Gavin Redman – Appeared on ITN Reports to discuss his experience of whiplash injuries.
If you would like an expert comment from a member of our team, please speak to our media enquiries department:
Gavin Redman: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07585005269
Paula Hunter: email@example.com or 0773998 9915