Our promise to you
We believe that our success lies in listening to our customers and constantly making improvements to our service.
The Express Solicitors Service Pledge
When you speak to us about a claim, you’ll be offered our Service Pledge. This means we will always:
- Always treat you with honesty and politeness
- Take time to learn about you and the impact of your injuries
- Prepare your case in a way that gives you the best possible chances of success
- Always push your case forward
- Always tell you where your case is up to
- Always be responsive to you
- Avoid using legal jargon
- Seek interim payments for you, where possible and appropriate
- Act immediately if you raise any concerns.
We’re here to help with our unlimited legal advice
That’s right, we offer unlimited legal support. Have a question about claiming? You can speak with us for as long as you like as many times as you like. We’ll let you know your legal rights completely free of charge and with no obligation to make a claim
Our complaints procedure
We always appreciate your feedback. In the unlikely event that you do have a complaint, it will go through our formal complaints procedure to make sure you get the best service.
Please write to us with your concerns. We will write to you and log your complaint within seven days. Our complaints partner, Catherine Lansley, will follow up your complaint and arrange a solution. If you are not satisfied, you may log another complaint, after which we will suggest a mediation process. We will also give you the name and address of the Legal Ombudsman if required:
PO Box 6806
Helpline: 0300 555 0333
Express Solicitors is proud to be regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. We always aim to do our best to deliver the highest quality service, on time, with maximum compensation. Get in touch with us today to start your claim.