Express Solicitors are a top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury. We cover every area of personal injury including public liability, occupier’s liability, road traffic accidents, employer’s liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters. At Express, we pride ourselves in the work we do helping injured people.
We are LEXCEL and Law Society accredited and are a Legal 500 Leading Firm for both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence. Six of our Partners are members of the Law Society Specialist Personal Injury Panel and one of our Partners is a member of the Law Society Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel.
We are currently recruiting for a part-time Administrative Assistant for our New Client Team. You will be working closely with our Litigation/Enquiries Assistants, ensuring all client matters have a seamless transition between the New Client Team and other departments of the firm.
- Inputting all details into computerised case management system
- Creating the computerised file correctly and quickly
- Dealing with external client correspondence
- Creating physical files accurately and promptly
- Accurately recording all correspondence
- Administration support, such as typing, filing, faxing, photocopying
- Communicating with our external associates
- Coordinating the outbound introductions
- Occasional reception duties
- Answering the telephones in a polite and professional manner
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Person specificationRequired Qualifications/Training
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Administrative experience
- Attention to detail is essential
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Desired Attributes
- NVQs or qualifications in business administration
- Experience of working in a law or legal services firm
- Experience of using a case-management system
8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm Friday
Hours of work have the potential to be flexible and can be discussed further upon application.
Minimum of 20 hours per week required.
Due to the nature of your position you could be required to work whatever hours are necessary for the proper performance of your duties and this may on occasion mean that you will work in excess of your rostered hours. However this is envisaged to be minimal.
The salary for New Client Team Administrative Assistant is £14,500 per annum (or National Living Wage if over 25) – prorated according to hours.
Holiday Entitlement 20 days (plus 3 days in between Christmas and New Year) and rising by one day every year for the first 3 years.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com .
Our employees are our most important asset and it’s our employees who have made Express Solicitors the success it is today. Our recruitment process consolidates that success.
At Express Solicitors, we rate skill and ability above all else and therefore our recruitment policy encourages applications from all.