Sarah Mawdsley is a Partner at Express Solicitors. Initially joining the firm in June 2007 as a Litigation Assistant in the New Client Team, Sarah became a Litigation Executive with her own case load in 2008 and subsequently gained her training contract in 2009. In 2010, Sarah qualified as a solicitor and she became an Associate Solicitor a year later. In 2012, Sarah was appointed a Partner of the firm.
Sarah specialises in Occupiers and Public Liability claims but also handles tenant/landlord cases, Product Liability cases and sensitive claims involving infants. Sarah intends to progress her legal career with Express Solicitors and shows all the qualities that are important at Express.
Renowned for dealing with claims swiftly and effectively, Sarah is also an exceptional communicator and is adept at speaking in non-jargon when discussing the minutiae of a case with a client. As with many at Express Solicitors, Sarah has been active in the Access To Justice campaign.
Sarah has achieved Law Society Accredited Solicitor Status.
Recent Noteworthy Cases
Recent successes for Sarah include obtaining a £17,500 settlement for a client injured after a slip on a wet hospital floor as well as £2,750 for a victim of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Accident on a pavement £11,700 compensation
- Food poisoning on holiday. How can I claim?
- £8,500 compensation after our client fell and broke his arm in a restaurant
- Fall in ASDA £10,000 in out of court settlement
- £4,000 Awarded to Gym User After Collision On Running Track
- £50,000 For fractured arm at Sea life centre
- £13,012.50 Awarded to Mother of 5 After Damaged Pavement Causes Serious Injury.
- £3,000 for Child Injured at Nursery
- £75,000 Awarded to Man After He Slipped on Steps Outside His Home
- £12,000 Awarded to Groom-to-be Following Slip in a Bar
Read Sarah’s Blogs