Accident and emergency negligence claims
Accident and Emergency claims are common as medical staff working in this hospital department have to make quick decisions, often under pressure. Although this is the case, as a patient you are entitled to an acceptable standard of care and mistakes cannot be excused.
Last updated on April 26th, 2021
Get the best legal team on your side
- Over 1,000 years of combined legal expertise
- We’ll get you more compensation than anyone else
- Early payments to cover your expenses*
- We win the cases other firms can’t
- Fully independent, and fully regulated.
* Where applicable
Express Solicitors has extensive experience when it comes to medical negligence claims. We have a specialised department that concentrates solely on this type of claim to ensure that you get the best service and advice possible when making your claim. The amount of compensation you receive will depend on a number of important factors such as:
- What the nature of injury/illness was
- Whether the injury/illness has had any long-term impact on your health after the negligence of A&E staff members
- How many losses you have incurred as a result of your injury (e.g. salary/wages, medial costs)