Get the best legal team on your side
- Over 1,000 years of combined legal expertise
- We’ll get you more compensation than anyone else
- Early payments to cover your expenses*
- We win the cases other firms can’t
- Fully independent, and fully regulated.
* Where applicable
Common causes of non-invasive injury:
Beauty treatments are widely available in the UK. Many women and an increasing number of men visit beauty salons regularly to treat themselves to various instant pick-me-ups such as; Botox injections, lip fillers, brow shaping, waxing, laser hair removal, eyelash extensions and false nails.
Although these procedures are non-invasive and often completely harmless they can sometimes go wrong resulting in nasty injuries.
Express Solicitors have experience in dealing with the following cosmetic surgery claims:
- PIP Breast Implants
- Other implants
- Laser Eye Correction Surgery
- Dermal fillers
- Face Lifts
- Eyelid Surgery
About Your Claim
Express Solicitors has expertise and experience when dealing with complex cosmetic claims. Our specialist Clinical Negligence Department will ensure that all claims are dealt with promptly and thoroughly. Express Solicitors always aim to obtain the maximum amount of compensation possible for our clients.
When conducting a cosmetic claim the following will be taken into account:
- Your physical and psychological injuries resulting from the cosmetic injury
- The cost (if any) of correcting the surgery
- The cost of future medical care
- Loss of earnings