Office accident claims
Office accidents are relatively common in the UK, particularly in workplaces which do not observe the required health and safety regulations. If you have suffered a debilitating personal injury due to another individual’s negligence, whether this is a result of inadequate training or excessive stress, you may be eligible to claim financial compensation for loss of earnings, pain and suffering and rehabilitation costs.
Last updated on April 26th, 2021
Get the best legal team on your side
- Over 1,000 years of combined legal expertise
- We’ll get you more compensation than anyone else
- Early payments to cover your expenses*
- We win the cases other firms can’t
- Fully independent, and fully regulated.
* Where applicable
For more information, contact the work accident claims department at Express Solicitors and we will get in touch. Remember, many office accidents can be prevented and if you report your accident, you could make your office a safer place to work.
Common office accidents
Office accidents tend to occur due to inadequate training in health and safety procedures, a lack of supervision or the lack of a comprehensive risk assessment. Common accidents include:
- lifting and carrying injuries;
- trips due to loose cables and misplaced boxes;
- slips on improperly signed wet floors;
- repetitive strain injury;
- carbon monoxide poisoning due to broken appliances;
- electric shocks caused by faulty wiring;
If you have suffered one of the above personal injuries, and suspect that your employer or another responsible person is to blame, it is important that you contact an experienced office accidents solicitor as soon as possible to discuss your options.