Get the best legal team on your side
- Over 1,000 years of combined legal expertise
- We’ll get you more compensation than anyone else
- Early payments to cover your expenses*
- We win the cases other firms can’t
- Fully independent, and fully regulated.
* Where applicable
An ear injury may involve some degree of hearing loss, or physical damage to the actual outer ear. The ear has three specific parts: the inner ear, the middle ear which contains the ear drum, and the outside ear which is visible. If damage occurs to any of the internal ear structures it could result in a ringing noise (tinnitus) or deafness.