Get the best legal team on your side
- Over 1,000 years of combined legal expertise
- We’ll get you more compensation than anyone else
- Early payments to cover your expenses*
- We win the cases other firms can’t
- Fully independent, and fully regulated.
* Where applicable
However, often when a loved one is lost it can alter their family’s lives forever not only emotionally but also financially, especially if it is the main breadwinner who has passed away.
If this is the case then our accident claim solicitors can help you claim what you are legally entitled to.
Who is able to claim compensation?
The following dependents are able to make a claim in the case of a fatal accident:
- Husband or wife
- Former husband or former wife
- Cohabiters living as husband and wife for at least two years
- Parent or guardian
- Child or person treated as a child
- Brother, sister, aunt, uncle or child of brother, sister, aunt, uncle
Fatal injury compensation claims can be complicated but we have the experience and expertise to guide you through the process.
Call us for a free legal assessment and a personal injury solicitor can tell you whether you have a valid compensation claim.
We will ensure that you obtain the maximum level of compensation for your claim, to help you rebuild your life again.