Rachel Flannigan is a Partner at Express Solicitors and Head of Technical Road Traffic Accident Claims. She has been with the firm since 2004, and her ascension and long service reflects the firms ongoing commitment to nurturing legal talent.
Prior to joining Express Solicitors, Rachel gained extensive experience of Personal Injury Law working for both claimant and defendant firms. A confident litigator, Rachel is often willing to take on the more difficult, complex RTA cases that other Personal Injury Law firms pass over. This fighting spirit is embodied in her favourite quote from Mark Twain: “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.”
Rachel is experienced in dealing with all manner of RTA cases including bus and coach accidents, cyclist accidents, pedestrian accidents and cases involving uninsured drivers.
Rachel has extensive experience with all Personal Injury claims, below are examples of cases she has handled:
- Rachel Speaks out on Fundamental dishonesty
- £50,000 Awarded to Adnan Ali after Motorcycle Accident
- Express Solicitors’ Road Traffic Accident Team Wins Unique Case
- £17,000 For Jennifer Sansom After An Accident At Work
- £35,000 For DHL Employee
- £6,000 For Anne After Accident On Coach
- £2,435 For Karen Harford After Road Traffic Accident
Recent Noteworthy Cases
Secured £195,000 for a complex case involving a vehicle skidding on ice, £200,000 for a worker who fell into a pothole and £30,000 for a passenger in a vehicle involved in an accident with a bus.