Richard Lowery has been a Partner at Express Solicitors since May 2012.Richard is head of the firm’s Employer’s Liability Department dealing with complex cases, overseeing a team of Solicitors specialising in cases involving Personal Injury sustained in the workplace. Regarded as an empathetic and considerate solicitor, Richard invests time to foster a strong rapport with every individual and family he represents. He has a meticulous eye for detail, effortlessly examining the fine detail within each individual case, identifying the potential strengths and weaknesses of a claim from an early stage.
Richard deals with serious and catastrophic injury claims suffered in all circumstances, with experience of claims involving spinal injury, brain injury, pain conditions and claims involving amputations. Richard is also our training principle and devotes a lot of time bringing on Trainee Solicitors and those looking for a career in the law.
Richard is Accredited by the Law Society Personal Injury Panel.
Richard was also named within the 2017 Legal 500 as a recommended Lawyer Legal 500 said of Richard
Recent Noteworthy Cases
Richard gained a wealth of Personal Injury Law experience before joining Express Solicitors. Notable successes include recovering £750,000 for a driver struck by a car being chased by the police, £235,000 for the estate of a man killed in a Road Traffic Accident and £185,000 for a client who suffered vertigo and vestibular problems after a slide collapsed at a family fun day.
Other noteworthy cases of Richard’s include:
- Fall at work the Claimant recovered £50,000 in total
- Struck by a bin on the head during the course of his employment –£150,000.
- Accident on a machine sorting rubble Claimant suffered a traumatic amputation of his finger £60,000.
- Pedestrian was knocked over – the claim settled for £1,075,000.00
- Trip in a pothole whilst on her way to work, within work premises £57,500.
- £27,000 awarded after an accident at work
- £15,000 awarded after work place accident
- Post traumatic stress disorder. Living with it.
- What help is available to those injured and off work
- Courtroom Etiquette
- £1,000,000 Awarded to Lindsay Preston Seriously Injured in an RTA
- £50,000 Awarded to Engineer After Metal Clip Causes Permanent Eye Damage.
- £29,800 Awarded to Prison Officer After He Tripped And Fell On a Metal Post.
- £18,000 For Workplace Slip That Resulted in a Devastating Tragedy.