Express Solicitors are offering free and independent help to clients of firms of solicitors that have recently closed. We reported last week that 136 Law Firms Are Forced to Close due to firms failing to obtain professional indemnity insurance. Out of the 136 there are a great number of firms based locally and clients of these firms are encouraged to get in touch with Express Solicitors to progress their claim.
It is quick and easy to change your legal representation. If you were to contact Express Solicitors and ask about changing from your previous solicitor, all you would be required to do is sign a form indicating that you would like Express Solicitors to become your new legal representatives. You don’t need to worry about the prospect of awkward conversations as we will contact your previous solicitor and ask them to forward all of your case’s paperwork to us. You don’t have to pay anything to change solicitors and we’ll do all of the work for you.
Below is a list of local firms that are set to close. If you are a client of one of these firms please feel free to get in touch on 0845 456 4007.
- Asuelime Solicitors, 185a Dickenson Road, Manchester
- B E Solicitors, 53 Fountain Street, Manchester
- Barwise & Co Solicitors, The Magpie’s Nest, 71 North Road, St Helens
- Blackstone Law Ltd, Samuel House, St Chads Street, Manchester
- Bower Harris, South Central, 11 Peter Street, Manchester
- Cooper Ford, The Island, St Anns Parade, Alderley Road, Wilmslow
- Crangle Edwards Solicitors, 159 Councillor Lane, Cheadle
- EOS Law LLP, 82 King Street, Manchester
- Fruhman Davies Livingstone, Blackfriars House, Parsonage, Manchester
- Hills Solicitors Ltd, New Mansion House, 63-65 Chorley New Road, Bolton
- John Halson Solicitors, 2 Bedford Road (Corner of County Road), Liverpool
- M & S Legal, 2nd Floor, 75a King Street, Knutsford, Cheshire
- Northfield Solicitors, 62 Spotland Road, Rochdale
- Simon Bergin, 335 Wellington Road North, Stockport, Cheshire
- Taylor Legal, Crewe
- Widdows Mason, 20 King Street, Leigh