Express Solicitors are delighted to announce a number of internal promotions that have been awarded to employees who have shown an excellent dedication to their roles and to helping injured clients.
Assistant Solicitors promoted to Associates of the firm:
- Craig Phillips (Occupier’s & Public Liability)
- Sarah Fowden (Costs)
- Kate Sanderson (Employer’s Liability)
- Jonathan Flattery (Occupier’s & Public Liability)
- Anna Woodruff (Road Traffic Accident)
- Daniel Jamieson (Road Traffic Accident)
- Daniel Brassington (Costs)
- Ryan Gledhill (Employer’s Liability)
- Simran Sathi (Employer’s Liability)
- Legal secretary, Katie Bottomley, has been promoted to Personal Assistant to Robert Weeden
- Poppy Landa has been promoted to Senior Medical Records Administrator (Ontime Reports)
- Robert Thompson, and Stephen Bottomley have been promoted to Senior Medical Administrators (Ontime Reports)
These promotions highlight Express Solicitors’ commitment to the training and development of its employees. All members of staff take part in regular training programmes and the firm endeavours to help employees progress their legal careers.
A number of the firm’s Partners started their careers at Express Solicitors in the New Client Team taking client enquiries. The fact that they have worked their way up through the firm is reflective of the level of training and opportunity that Express Solicitors offers.